Hot Dinners.com has done a great piece about the Soho Food Feast that has details of the event and participants, as well as lovely quotes from our very own Margot Henderson. There is also some great info on demonstrations that will be taking place on the day.
Here is a sneak peak at the demonstrations you can expect to see on the 26th May:
1. Margot and Fergus Henderson of St John will be cooking pizzoccheri and steamed mussels.
2. Jacob Kennedy from Boca di Lupo will be cooking up a storm for us.
3. Ben Tish of the Salt Yard will be cooking one of his signature dishes.
4. Henrietta Lovell from the Rare Tea Company will be doing a tea tasting.
5. Belazu (The Fresh Olive Company) will be doing oil and balsamic tastings.
6. There will also be a Whiskey tasting but you’ll have to wait a few days for more info on this one.
Next week I will be going out and about interviewing a few of the amazing chefs that are participating in the Soho Food Feast finding out what they like about the Soho Food Feast following lasts years rip roaring success, and getting some inside info on what they will be cooking for us this year.